See the light.
Ever forget to turn off the lights when you leave the house in the morning? Fumbled for a light switch in the dark? Intelligent lighting eliminates the guesswork and allows you to configure your home lighting to suit your specific needs, increasing your comfort while reducing your energy costs:
- Occupancy sensors turn lights on and off as you enter and leave rooms, hallways, closets – no need to search for switches
- Set lighting scenes depending on your needs: “Relaxed morning”, “Movie time”, “Romantic evening”, “Everyday use”
- Turn off all the lights in your home from bed with the push of a single button
- With portable wireless controls and touch panels, you can control the light with the touch of a button from anywhere in or around your home
- Create automatic pathway lighting to, through and around your home
- Integrate lighting with your home systems for an added level of comfort and assurance
- Set the levels to change automatically depending on the time of day, the type of room or the amount of ambient light present
- No more forgetting to turn off the lights – set on/off schedules for your home lighting
Convenience, comfort, safety and efficiency - Good lighting can do so much more than illuminate your home; it can reduce energy costs and carbon footprint, create moods by stimulating your senses and improve efficiency by reducing eye strain and using only the light you need – no more, no less.
Learn more about shading in your home.